Star of Honolulu - Early Bird Whale Watch Cruise
Get up early, enjoy the fresh morning breeze out on the ocean and look for whales! The waters are usually the calmest during this time of day, ideal for whale watching. The Star of Honolulu is Oahu’s largest shoreline cruise vessel. With four spacious walk-around decks plus a 60-foot observation deck, there is plenty of room to roam around and enjoy viewing of the whales.
A marine naturalist is on board to share fascinating insights on the Pacific humpback whales. Best of all, whale sightings are guaranteed. If no whales are seen during the cruise, you will receive a free return whale check (transportation optional).
Special: One FREE child ticket per paying adult!
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck
Star of Honolulu Cruise
Oahu Whale Watching
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 8:00 am. Cruise is from 8:45 am to 10:45 am.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
- Operation Days:
- January to March on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday
- 2 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- 1,500 passengers
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators and a 60-foot high observation/sun deck with reclining chairs.
- Special Notes:
- Receive a free return whale check until a whale is sighted (transportation optional).