Star of Honolulu - Early Bird Whale Watch Cruise
Get up early, enjoy the fresh morning breeze out on the ocean and look for whales! The waters are usually the calmest during this time of day, ideal for whale watching. The Star of Honolulu is Oahu’s largest shoreline cruise vessel. With four spacious walk-around decks plus a 60-foot observation deck, there is plenty of room to roam around and enjoy viewing of the whales.
A marine naturalist is on board to share fascinating insights on the Pacific humpback whales. Best of all, whale sightings are guaranteed. If no whales are seen during the cruise, you will receive a free return whale check (meal and transportation optional).
Special: One FREE child ticket per paying adult! This ONLY applies to the Early Bird Whale Watch (without breakfast).
Optional add-on: Enjoy a continental breakfast on this cruise that includes your choice of coffee, tea or juice.
Breakfast Buffet Menu:
- Hot Items of Scrambled Eggs, Sausage and Steamed White Rice
- Assorted Fresh Fruit including Maui Gold Pineapple, Oranges and Fresh Fruit of the Season
- Bakery Basket of Blueberry Muffins and Poi Rolls with Sweet Butter and Jam
- Assorted Cereals
- Beverage Station of Freshly Brewed STAR's Original Coffee, Tea and Orange Juice
- Additional beverages available for purchase
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 8:00 am. Cruise is from 8:45 am to 10:45 am.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Self-parking is available at the parking lot in front of Pier #8 - Irwin Park. Present your parking ticket upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office to validate and receive a reduced parking fee.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily from January 2 through April 5.
- 2 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- 1,500 passengers
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators and a 60-foot high observation/sun deck with reclining chairs.
- Special Notes:
- Receive a free return whale check until a whale is sighted (meal and transportation optional).