Hawaii Nautical - West Oahu Whale Watch Cruise
Departing from the Waianae Boat Harbor, this is a fun whale watch cruise along Oahu's west shore, ideal if you are staying in the Ko Olina resort area. Watch humpback whales frolic in Oahu's warm waters! Whale sightings are guaranteed on this whale watch cruise. If you don't see whales, come back again one more time for free! (Rerides only, no refunds).
On Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays, this whale watch cruise is on the 65-foot sailing catamaran Ko Nau Lani. For a whale watch tour on board the 42-foot powerboat called The Beach, make your reservation on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday. (Vessels are subject to change without notice. Please call to confirm if you want to book your tour on a specific boat).
- Whale watch cruise along Oahu's leeward coast (north of Ko Olina)
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Light snacks, sodas, and juice
Honi Olani Catamaran
Waikiki Whale Watch
- Where and When:
- Departs at 1:30 pm. Returns at 3:30 pm.
Departs from Waianae Boat Harbor, 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792 View Map
Check in no later than 20 minutes prior to departure.
Free Ko Olina hotel shuttle available.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily from December through April
- 2 hours
- Hawaii Nautical
- This tour is operated on either one of the following two vessels:
The Ko Nau Lani is a 65-foot sailing catamaran with an 80-passenger capacity.
The Beach is a 42-foot powerboat monohull with a 19-passenger capacity.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes: