Hawaii Nautical - Waikiki Whale Watch Cruise
Cruise along world-famous Waikiki Beach and watch whales frolic in Oahu's warm waters. During the winter months from December through April, many humpback whales can be seen in the waters along Oahu's south shore. Come aboard the Honi Olani, a modern 53-foot sailing catamaran, and enjoy an Oahu whale watching cruise along the Honolulu shoreline.
Whale sightings are guaranteed on this tour. If you don't see whales, come back again one more time for free! (Rerides only, no refunds).
- Whale watch cruise along the Waikiki coastline
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Barefoot cruise - footwear will be collected and secured until return
- Light snacks, sodas and juice
An online Health Clearance Form must be completed by each person 24 hours prior to the tour and before departing hotel.
Honi Olani Catamaran
Waikiki Whale Watch
Waikiki Whale Watch Cruise
- Where and When:
- Morning Tour time: 8:00 am to 10:00 am
Afternoon Tour time: 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Departs from Kewalo Basin Harbor, 1125 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
Check in at the "HONI LANI" along the front row of slips near the "HAWAII NAUTICAL" kiosk at slip F-28 no later than 20 minutes prior to departure. The parking area is usually $1 per hour and only takes card (no cash).
Waikiki hotel shuttle available as an added cost. If you did not select to add transportation and need it added please call 866-482-9775 to add it to your reservation.
- Operation Days:
- Morning Tours: Operates daily EXCEPT Wednesday from December through April
Afternoon Tours: Operates daily from December through April
- Morning 2 hours
Afternoon 1.5 hours
- Hawaii Nautical
- 80 passengers
- The Honi Olani is a 53-foot sailing catamaran with room for 49 passengers. The vessel features two restrooms. Indoor seating is available.
- An online Health Clearance Form must be completed by each person 24 hours prior to the tour and before departing hotel. The form can be found here:
- Special Notes: